Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy New Year!

This past few months have been crazy. With the liberal media getting the country in a tizzy, everyone has stopped buying and all the industries are laying off and shutting down. Hubby's hours have been cut and things are getting tight for us. I plan on looking for something part time that will allow me to still be available for my children but will give me some funds to pay for essentials.

I haven't done a lot with my Stamping and scrapbooking other than things for my daughter's class, Christmas cards and Christmas wrap/tags. The wrapping paper came out so cute. I took packing paper from shipments I had received and stamped snowflakes, trees and little red birds on it. I then took strips of fleece felt and sewed two stripes down it and tied it around the packages. Very country and rustic looking.

No comments: